Benefits of Membership
The Avery County Chamber of Commerce, located in the Heart of Avery County, North Carolina is a very active chamber working hard to earn your membership dollars. Staffed daily greeting unique visitors to the region, the Chamber pairs and shares all relevant member information with those seeking your business services. The Avery County Chamber of Commerce works closely with the North Carolina State Visitor Centers. The Avery County Chamber has our member and visitor guide displayed in all North Carolina Airports, plus Richmond Virginia and Bristol Tennessee airports!
Our member businesses are in the hands of over 13.5 million travelers to our region! The Avery County Chamber markets and promotes our member businesses and community on state billboards, magazines like Our State Magazine, WNC Magazine, Carolina Life Magazine, High Country Magazine, local newspapers such as Avery Journal, Avery Post, and High Country media sources. Radio, Television and Social Media reaches our mountain regions and neighbors and our www.averycounty.com website!
Now ask yourself, why are you not a member of an active chamber driving business to your door?
- *We announce your membership by sending a “Welcome our newest member” email blast to over 1,600 e-mail recipients that includes detailed information benefiting you and our members seeking your services.
- *Free listing in our Business/Visitor Guide, distributed to local attractions and establishments; North Carolina Welcome Centers; local, regional and
- international airports in NC and surrounding states, (with over 13 million visitors to these terminals each year) and as always in our staffed tourism office.
- *A free listing on our www.AveryCounty.com website, which can be updated as your business needs change.
- *Opportunity to display your rack brochure information in our Tourism office which entertains over 9,000 visitors each year.
- *Knowledgeable and friendly staff in the tourism office, open weekly, working on behalf of our membership partners and community.
- *Business information shared at chamber events.
- *Volunteer and leadership venues.
- *Monthly networking opportunities provided at our Business After Hours and Quarterly Breakfast events.
The membership opportunities listed above, are valued at $750, making membership pay for itself. Join today and let us be part of your marketing success!
For more information call the Chamber office, 828-898-5605, visit the website www.AveryCounty.com, or stop by for a visit. We are located in the Shoppes at Tynecastle at the intersection of Highway 105 & 184.
Large Travel Attractions & Recreational Facilities (to include Ski & Golf Resorts)
All Standard Businesses *
* Additional Business Under Same Ownership
* Home-Based Businesses